A flagship event for BigBooster, taking place over 3 days in an emblematic venue for innovation.
Projects selection, by challenging them with an international community
- A crash test pitch of all shortlisted projects
- Group and individual mentoring sessions
- A final pitch in front of a jury to select the winners
“A la carte" learning and promotion of local expertise
- “A la carte” workshops (international strategy, value prop & competitive advantage, complementary team, business model, pitch skills, etc.)
- Access to experts for specific issues
An opportunity to develop one network
- Time for conviviality and networking
- Alumni testimonials
The digital region’s campus
The Digital Region’s Campus is a physical place of training and exchange and the tool of a whole ecosystem. On an area of 11 hectares, the Campus welcomes a varied public of students, teachers, company employees, industrialists as well as 3 key players in the digital sector accompanying companies in the preparation of their digital projects and their innovation process. It also hosts a 2,000 m² full-scale factory that allows companies to test the digitalisation of their production processes before implementing their digital, industrial and energy transformation in real conditions.
16 startups won the BoosterCamp
They are all evolving in:
- Industry & Digital