We help entrepreneurs accelerate their international strategy and better address their market(s).
TEST & LEARN
Into Région Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes & international innovation ecosystems
To key global partners
NON-PROFIT PROGRAM – 0 EQUITY – 0 FEES FOR STARTUP
0 FEES FOR STARTUP
Get ready : improve your value proposition and your pitch
Speed dating with experts
World class mentors
Go international : win a global exposure
Get access to key decision makers
CEO, purchase director, industrial director, Innovation directors..) and some investors
Participate in intensive bootcamps
Dive into new ecosystems
Enter new markets in Europe
Expand your reach through our partner territories
Any startup from anywhere in the world can apply.
An innovative product or service in one of the 4 targeted categories (Environment, Energy, Digital&Industry, Health)
A minima with a prototype available or at the pilot stage
With a positive impact on ONU Sustainable Development Goals
- Must be legally created/registered on the start date of BigBooster, july 4, 2022
- The applicant must speak fluent English
- The CEO must attend the entire BigBooster program
- International ambition should be visible in the 3 years Business Plan
- French startups must target at least one of these 5 territories (Catalonia, Lombardy, Baden-Württemberg, Quebec, Pennsylvania)
- For companies not established in France, they should target at least Auvergne–Rhône–Alpes
How to apply
Complete and submit your application before april 30, 2022
Once your user profile is submitted, applicants will receive an e-mail including a link which will provide access to the application file.
The applicant must fill out all mandatory fields included in the application file.
Unfinished applications or those that do not match BigBooster’s requirements may be disqualified by our organization team. A confirmation e-mail will be sent once the application is validated.
Applicants must not use multiple e-mail addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If fraudulent methods are used, your submission will be disqualified.