We help entrepreneurs to accelerate their international strategy and better address their market(s).
TEST & LEARN with Boosters
DIVE into Lyon & Boston’s innovation ecosystems
Explore new markets
CONNECT to key global partners
Get ready : improve your value proposition and your pitch
Speed dating with experts
World class mentors
Go international : win a global exposure
Get access to the decision makers of lyon ecosystem
Participate in the Boston Boostercamp and learning expedition*
Dive into Boston’s innovative ecosystem
Enter in new markets in Europe*
*Due to covid-19, at this stage, we can’t guarantee physical learning expeditions and boostercamp
Application close : September 20th, 2020
Announcement of 50 selected startups: October 14th, 2020
Booster camp Lyon: November 27th – December 3rd
Growth: January/February 2020
International Growth: March/April 2020
Any startups and SMEs from anywhere in the world can apply.
- The key requirements are an innovative solution with POC or a prototype/demo of the product or service
- A solution with a positive impact in one of the 4 targeted impacts
- To have an international ambition
- The company must be legally created/registered on the start date of BigBooster, Novembre 27th, 2020.
- The applicant must speak a fluent English (except if company is coming from outside France and targeting market is France).
- The CEO must commit to being present during the entire BigBooster program.
- SMEs can apply only if the application is based on a new innovative service or product
- Targeted market can not be the one on which start-up/SME already is operating
How to apply
Complete and submit your application
Once user profil is set up and submitted, the applicants will receive an e-mail including a link which will provide access to the application file. The applicant must fill out all mandatory areas included in the application file
Applications that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of BigBooster’s organization team. A confirmation email will be sent once the application has been validated.
Applicants must not use multiple email addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If fraudulent methods are used, submission may be declared ineligible at the sole discretion of BigBooster.