We help entrepreneurs accelerate their international strategy and better address their market(s).
TEST & LEARN with Boosters
DIVE into Lyon & Boston’s innovation ecosystems
Explore new markets
CONNECT to key global partners
NON-PROFIT PROGRAM, 0 EQUITY, 0 FEES FOR START-UP & SMES
Get ready : improve your value proposition and your pitch
Speed dating with experts
World class mentors
Go international : win a global exposure
Get access to Lyon decision makers
CEO, purchase director, industrial director, Innovation directors..) and some investors
Participate in Boston Booster camp and learning expedition*
Dive into Boston innovative ecosystem
Enter new markets in Europe*
*Due to covid-19, at this stage, we can’t guarantee physical learning expeditions and booster camp
Application end date : October 8th, 2020
Announcement of 50 selected start-up October 30th, 2020
Lyon Booster camp: November 27th – December 3rd
Growth: January/February 2021
International Growth: March/April 2021
Any start-up or SMEs from anywhere in the world can apply.
- Key requirements are: an innovative solution with POC or a prototype/demo of the product or service
- A solution with a positive impact in one of the 4 targeted impacts
- To have an international ambition
- The company must be legally created/registered on the start date of BigBooster, November 27th, 2020.
- The applicant must speak fluent English (unless the company is established in a foreign country and its targeting market is France)
- The CEO must attend the entire BigBooster program.
- SMEs can apply only if the application is based on a new innovative service or product
- Targeted market should differ from the one on which start-up/SME already is operating
How to apply
Complete and submit your application
Once your user profile is submitted, applicants will receive an e-mail including a link which will provide access to the application file. The applicant must fill out all mandatory fields included in the application file.
Unfinished applications or those that do not match BigBooster’s requirements may be disqualified by our organization team. A confirmation e-mail will be sent once the application is validated.
Applicants must not use multiple e-mail addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If fraudulent methods are used, your submission will be disqualified.