We empower BigBooster community through Learning expeditions and booster camps.
Selected start-up by the end of each Booster Camp become part of BigBooster Alumni community.
BigBooter mentors support and accompany entrepreneurs towards success by sharing their experience and expertise. They also grow their network between Lyon and Boston.
BigBooster experts have a key role in advising our start-up. They also contribute to the global innovation ecosystem and have the possibility network with other high-profile experts across industries.
Jury members put their professional experience at the service of a fair and relevant selection of the most promising and impactful start-up.
- Develop your network through exposure to the innovative companies and industry leaders
- Keep up with latest technologies and trends
- Share your expertise within a confident framework
- Develop your skills: entrepreneurship skills, mentoring/coaching skills…
- Exchange with your peers and partners
Lyon ecosystem partners
Boston ecosystem partners
Why become a Partner
- Identify start-up “core business” or “at the edge”, mainly outside Boston and Lyon ecosystems.
- Help start-up and SMEs of your ecosystem accelerate their international strategy by giving them access to BigBooster.
- Share open innovation best practices with companies in or outside your field of activity.
- Identify partners in BigBooster Ecosystem.
- Attract young talents in your company and in the territory.
- Motivate and promote your young talents.
- Give your employees the opportunity to develop entrepreneurship skills.
Marketing & Communication
- Gain visibility in the markets where BigBooster operates.
Business & public affairs
- Strengthen links with Lyon and Boston ecosystems and the different markets where BigBooster is present.
- Promote your services and/or products.