We empower BigBooster community through booster camps and tailored mentoring.
Selected startups by the end of each Booster Camp become part of BigBooster Alumni community.
BigBooster mentors support and accompany entrepreneurs towards success by sharing their experience and expertise. They also grow entrepreneurs network in the Region Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes and internationally.
Download flyer here
BigBooster experts have a key role in advising our startups. They also contribute to the global innovation ecosystem and have the possibility to network with other high-profile experts across industries.
- Develop your network through exposure to the innovative companies and industry leaders
- Keep up with latest technologies and trends
- Share your expertise within a confident framework
- Develop your skills: entrepreneurship skills, mentoring/coaching skills…
- Exchange with your peers and partners
- USA – Pennsylvania
- Canada – Quebec
- France – AURA region
- Germany – Bade-Wurtemberg
- Spain – Catalonia
- Italy- Lombardy
Why become a Partner
- Identify start-up “core business” or “at the edge”, mainly in the targeted territories.
- Help start-ups of your ecosystem accelerate their international strategy by giving them access to BigBooster.
- Share open innovation best practices with companies in or outside your field of activity.
- Identify partners in BigBooster Ecosystem.
- Attract young talents in your company and in the territory.
- Motivate and promote your young talents.
- Give your employees the opportunity to develop entrepreneurship skills.
Marketing & Communication
- Gain visibility in the markets where BigBooster operates.
Business & public affairs
- Strengthen links with ecosystems in the targeted territories and with the different markets where BigBooster is present.
- Promote your services and/or products.